I am delighted to announce that Sentient Trader is now ready!
We are going to be upgrading all current users of The Hurst Trader over the next week. We are doing this in a controlled manner, upgrading a limited number of users each day so that we can help you with the upgrade process.
If you haven’t yet received an email from us giving you details about your upgrade then please send us an email.
The upgrading process is very simple. Here is what it involves:
- First of all: UN-INSTALL The Hurst Trader (I know… it’s hard to do, but it is necessary!)
- Then you need to obtain your new Sentient Trader License Key. Details about how to do this will be emailed to you (which is why it is important that you receive that email!)
- Your Sentient Trader license key confirmation (both online, and via email) will include a link to the download site for the specific package of Sentient Trader that you are upgrading to.
- Copy and paste that link into a browser, and then choose to either RUN or SAVE the installation file (it is entirely up to you, the only difference is that if you choose the SAVE option then you will have to run the file after it has been downloaded by double-clicking on it).
- After installing Sentient Trader, run the application and you will be asked to Register & Activate your installation. Note that according to the Sentient Trader License Agreement you can install Sentient Trader on only one NODE (computer). You can install Sentient Trader on a further two computers (three in total) by purchasing COPY licenses. Your initial installation will be a Node installation, and so you should leave the activation window selected at “Node license activation” (which it is by default). If you later install a copy license onto another computer then you would select the “Copy license activation” option. For your node license activation you should please provide your name, email address, city and country. Then enter your license key into the license key box. Click on the Submit button …
- Within a few moments your registration of Sentient Trader should be confirmed, and your license should be activated.
- If you have any problems with any part of this process please contact us immediately and we will help you through the process.
Finally, please watch the Upgrading from The Hurst Trader to Sentient Trader video on our Video Tutorials page. This video will help you to get up and running with Sentient Trader quickly by highlighting the major differences between THT and Sentient Trader.
I hope you enjoy working with Sentient Trader!